Tastes of Italy
Tastes of Emilia Romagna
Emilia Romagna is a very attractive region for its culinary, its culture and its luxury factories. Among its typical products, many have received the denomination of controlled and guaranteed origin (Docg), and their names are worldwide famous: Parmigiano Reggiano dop, one of the most representative cheese in Italy, whose origins dates back to the Middle Ages; Aceto Balsamico dop, the balsamic vinegar symbol of the culture and history of Modena, a unique product and tasty, to be tasted drop by drop; Lambrusco dop , the sparkling dry red wine which owes its lively taste and clear colour to the natural fermentation.
Among good food and wine, you cannot miss the luxury world: Emilia Romagna is home to one of the most important luxury car factory, Ferrari, which is a symbol all over the world of the ability and expertise of Italy’s luxury cars manufacturers.
|Duration: 8h/9h||Lunch / Tasting: not included||2-8|
- Departure from your Hotel/Villa
- Visit a dairy in Reggio Emilia
- Enjoy a guided tour of the factory and see the processing and aging techniques of Parmigiano Reggiano, butter, Ricotta, fresh milk and fresh cheese with your own eyes.
- Taste various types of Parmigiano Reggiano with different aging stages accompanied with Lambrusco wine from Emilia Romagna
- Arrive in Modena
- See how the Balsamic Vinegar d.o.p. is produced and aged through a guided tour in a local factory “Acetaia”.
- Taste various types of Balsamic Vinegar d.o.p with different aging stages
- Enjoy lunch in a restaurant or Agriturismo tasting the best dishes of the local cuisine
- Visit the official Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- Return to your Hotel/Villa