Brunello of Montalcino Tour
The area of Montalcino is famous all over the world for its amazing landscape and for its most important product: the wine Brunello di Montalcino DOCG. This wine, well-known and worldwide appreciated, it’s produced with 100% Sangiovese grapes, long ageing, which makes it a long lasting , intense, high quality wine.
Visits the wineries, tour the vineyards, enjoy the delicious Brunello paired with traditional Tuscan food. We offer a wide variety of wineries, from the small, organic or biodynamic to the majestic, biggest producers of the region.
|Duration: 8h/9h||Lunch / Tasting: not included||2-8|
- Departure from your Hotel/Villa
- Visit the first cellar and enjoy the wine tasting of Brunello D.O.C.G. in a winery in Montalcino
- See the Romanesque Abbey of Sant’Antimo and listen to the Gregorian chants of the monks
- Enjoy lunch in a typical restaurant in the historic center of Montalcino
- Enjoy some free time in the town
- Visit the second cellar and enjoy the wine tasting of Brunello D.O.C.G. in a local winery
- Return to your Hotel/Villa