The Chianti region is well known all over the world not only for its gorgeous landscapes, but also because it is the region of production of one of the most famous DOCG wines : the Chianti Classico, produced with Sangiovese grapes, which are let to rest following antiques traditions.
During our Chianti Classico tour you will visit some of the most important wineries which produce Chianti Classico wine, you will discover the techniques and the equipment of the vinification, but above all you will taste the wines with an expert sommelier who will describe all its features.
You will also taste the typical dishes of the Tuscan cuisine along with this excellent wine during the lunch at the winery’s Enoteca. Finally, on the way back, you will stop in a typical village of the Chianti region to enjoy some unforgettable sights.
|Duration: 8h/9h||Lunch / Tasting: not included||2-8|
- Departure from your Hotel/Villa
- Visit the first cellar with and taste a selection of Chianti Classico wines in the winery
- Leave for the second cellar. Enjoy a panoramic tour while driving along the Chiantigiana way
- Visit the second winery. Join a guided tour of the Castle and the cellar. Enjoy a wine tasting and lunch inside the Castle’s Enoteca
- On your way back to your Hotel/Villa, you can choose to stop in a typical village in the Chianti region (optional)