Nobile of Montepulciano Tour
The Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, great brand of Tuscan excellence all over Italy and the world, is a typical wine from the area between two valleys: Val di Chiana e la Val d'Orcia. For ages it has been produced following the same methods and traditions.
In the town of Montepulciano you can find the major wineries producing this wine, with their historical aging cellar situated underground the town, which once used to be ancients Etruscan tombs and underground passages.
Go and meet the Nobile, Tuscany’s oldest and prestigious wine, with the help of expert enologists and wine makers, while tasting some typical cold cuts and cheese, surrounded by the medieval atmosphere of Montepulciano.
|Duration: 8h/9h||Lunch / Tasting: not included||2-8|
- Departure from your Hotel/Villa
- Visit the first cellar and enjoy the wine tasting of Nobile D.O.C.G. in a winery in Montepulciano
- Explore the town center and its many historical underground cellars
- Enjoy lunch in local winery in Montepulciano
- Visit the second cellar and enjoy the wine tasting of Nobile D.O.C.G. in a local winery
- Return to your Hotel/Villa